CHARNWOOD COUNTRY 12 SET OF FIRE BRICKS (4) - 011/MV28S
The Charnwood Country 12 set of fire bricks are a Genuine Charnwood kit that consists of 4 fire bricks for the Country 12 and comes complete with instructions on how to fit.
Installing the Charnwood Country 12 Set of Fire bricks is extremely easy and can be completed in around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the Throat plate , Fuel Retainer and any side and rear plates from the stove.
- Before Removing the original bricks take note of the position in which they are fitted.
- Remove original bricks and ensure any old adhesive is cleaned off the stoves body. For stubborn adhesive you may need to use a wire brush.
- Apply a small amount of silicone (Supplied) around the edges of the bricks and push them into position.
- Fit support brackets back into position (If applicable).
- Once fitted leave for a few hours before lighting for the silicone to set.